Miitopia for the Nintendo Switch is now available, and as it is release day, the amusing game has had a day one update. In fact, there are two day one updates for Miitopia. There’s Version. 1.0.1 and Version 1.0.2 and basically they sort out any bugs which Nintendo have encountered and both updates are rolling out today. We hope you have fun with the game! Here’s the patch notes direct from Nintendo of America.
- Fixed an issue when selecting a Mii character for your party in which Mii characters from save data would disappear under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which Mii characters shared online would occasionally not be accessible to other players.
- Fixed an issue in which the game would hard lock if Parental Controls were temporarily removed at a particular timing.
- Fixed an issue in which the player would lose their game progress if they opened the HOME Menu and closed the game under certain circumstances.
- If this issue already has already occurred for you, this update will allow you to resume your progress.
- Fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.