(as of Dec 27,2020 10:46:30 UTC – Details)
Are you a first-time user, Senior, Beginner, or anyone who wants to use their Apple Watch to its fullest? Then, this book has you covered.
Firstly, congratulations on purchasing the 6th iteration of the Apple Watch series. If you are using the Apple Watch for the first time, the user interface (UI) can be quite frustrating. It has no resemblance to the iPhone, iPad, and MAC. Even if you have previously used Apple Watch with an older operating system, the new WatchOS7 has tons of new features that you may not be familiar with.
So, if you’re looking for a well-illustrated, easy to use User Manual, this book has everything you need—It covers the basics if you are a first time user, for example:
• The ins and outs of your Apple Watch showing the layouts and components.
• Attaching a band to your Apple Watch.
• How to Power on and set up your Power Watch.
• How to pair and unpair your iPhone with Apple Watch.
• Charging your Apple Watch.
• The basic gestures you’ll use to interact with your Apple Watch.
• Use Always-on on your Apple Watch.
• Manage and open your apps.
• The security and privacy settings, and much more.
It also covers advance ways to operate your Apple Watch, for example:
• Use the Fall Detection on your Apple Watch.
• Make and receive calls, text messages, and mails.
• Set up an emergency Medical ID.
• Adjust your Apple Watch text size, brightness, and sounds.
• Check your blood oxygen level and heart rate.
• Record an ECG.
• Connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
• Ask Siri.
• Playing music on your Apple Watch.
• Setting alarms on your Apple Watch.
• Workout with Apple Watch and many much more.
Without further ado, get a copy of this book to get the best out of your Apple Watch.