(as of Jan 31,2021 03:25:40 UTC – Details)
FULAIM MX11 Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System for Smartphones & Camera
A perfect choice for mobile recording needs, easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver, compact and lightweight, easy to carry and install. It can be widely used in field interviews, film recordings, program hosting, special interviews, teaching and training and other wireless applications. It operates in the UHF frequency band, and the signal stability is not subject to interference. Its precise design ensures the safe and reliable operation of the process.
Real-Time Audio Monitoring
A 3.5mm TRS headphone output lets you monitor the quality of your sound while recording, especially useful if your camera lacks a headphone output.
Convenient Powering Options
Internal lithium-ion polymer batteries offer up to 6 hours of battery life to handle long shoots. Micro USB ports for battery recharging, powering via external USB battery packs (available separately).
Anti-interference & Long Operating Range
With Ultra High Frequency radio wave technology and based in the 570-579.5MHz wireless band for reliability, stability, and anti-interference performance. The operating range of this Wireless Lavalier Microphone System is up to 196ft./60m, it may be shortened with obstacles.
For Professional Videographer/Journalist
Whether you’re a mobile filmmaker, journalist, blogger, streamer, videographer or anyone that creates video content, the audio is an essential component of the final product. FULAIM’s Smartphone Wireless Lapel Microphone is a professional wireless microphone system that connects directly to smartphones, turning your mobile device into a pro-level video camera capable of capturing high definition audio anywhere.
Carrier Frequency Range
570 – 589.5MHz
Number of Channels
60 meters (open outdoor)
Audio Input/Output Interface
Built-in 1000mAh lithium battery(TX), 1200mAh(RX)
6-8 hours(TX); 5-7 hours(RX)
Microphone Pick-Up Mode
Microphone Cable Length
Things You Need to Pay Attention to
1. Phone and audio adapter cable are not included. For phones without 3.5mm audio port, Please purchase an adapter cable separately.
2. For smartphone with IOS system(iPhones), this Mic works well either in Audio or Video mode. When used with the iPhone 7 or above, you need to use the original adapter cable;
3. For the smart phones with Android system, this Mic works well in audio mode, it may not be compatible with partial smart phones in video mode. (Then we suggest you to try the 3rd party APP like “DU Recorder” “Mobizen Screen Recorder” “ilos Screen Recorder” and other video apps).
4. The working distance will be affected by the surrounding environment. In the process, please try to make sure the environment is barrier free and turn off the Wifi of your smartphone;
5. During usage, the receiver should not be close to other UHF transmitters, radio stations and other devices which may cause interference.
1x Audio Cable
1x Lavalier Microphone
1x Cold Shoe Mount fixed Component
1x Charging Cabl
1x Windproof Bairball
1x Instruction Manual
✅Omnidirectional Lav Mic – The MX11 lavalier mic is optimized for capturing news in the field. This omnidirectional mic picks up sound from every direction, allowing for a variety of placement options and freedom of movement. Suitable for a wide range of applications, from news gathering to interviews, vlogging and documentaries.
✅20 Selectable UHF Channels – Optional 20 Channels, flexible channel matching. when other channels are disturbed in the same space or near distance, you can quickly switch the channel to prevent interference. Frequency range: 570 – 579.5MHz, 580 – 589.5MHz.
✅Real-time Audio Monitoring – Connect your favorite headphones to the receiver’s 3.5mm headphone jack, you can listen while recording, and monitor the audio status to complete the recording at one time. Daylight-readable displays on the transmitter show reception quality, battery status, and channels.
✅Convenient Powering Options – The receiver and transmitters each can be powered via Internal lithium-ion polymer batteries offer up to seven hours of battery life to handle long shoots. Micro USB ports for battery recharging, powering via external USB battery packs(available separately) can avoid the trouble of battery power shortage when shooting outside.