points - Details)
Learn Spanish in Your Car:
Spanish for Beginners
Spanish Grammar for Beginners
Spanish Short Stories for Beginners
Spanish Phrases and Words for Beginners
How much time will you spend in your car as you commute and run errands during the next several months? How much time will you spend walking or waiting for appointments?
You could be learning Spanish during that prime listening time, whether you want to enjoy a vacation or retirement in Spain, position yourself for a work transfer to that European country, or impress someone by whispering sweet nothings in the language of romance.
Buy the audio version of this four-box set to turn otherwise wasted time into learning time by using your ears, especially if you have a long commute. If you are a more visual learner, purchase the books as well if you want to learn at a faster rate.
You’ll start with Spanish for Beginners so that you understand the basics of the language. Spanish Grammar lets you delve deeper. Challenge your comprehension while enjoying a yarn with Spanish Short Stories for Beginners. Finally, you won’t want to leave home without Spanish Phrases and Words for Beginners, a helpful compilation of the most frequently used numbers, words, and phrases.
Spanish for Beginners covers:
- Nouns, including a discussion of gender and number
- Pronouns, including direct object, indirect object, and relative pronouns
- Adjectives, including definite and indefinite articles and possessive and demonstrative pronouns
- Verbs, including the present tense, perfect tense, and future tense
- Adverbs and prepositions
The book discusses phrasing sentences as questions, and Spanish Grammar for Beginners goes more in-depth into that topic while also talking:
- The remaining parts of speech
- Answers to questions about who you are
- Sentence structure, including the subjunctive
- The important issues of food and love
- Numbers, dates, weather, spelling tips, and much more
Spanish Short Stories for Beginners will help you learn Spanish through exposure to simple, natural sentence structure. Spanish Phrases and Words for Beginners will give you a quick reference guide you need as you master Spanish.
Buy the audio or book set today, or buy both to speed up your learning. Have something to show for all those hours stuck in traffic!