(as of Jan 30,2021 17:22:17 UTC – Details)
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST DEVICES – iPhone 6, 7, 8, X, Android, PC, Mac
- COMES WITH 2 OF EVERYTHING – 2 x Omnidirectional mic on 59” cable, 2 x Extra long cable 79”, 2 x Stainless steel black lapel clip, 2 x Extra Wind Muff
- BEST VALUE PACK – 1 x 3.5 mm TRRS to TRS – 4 Contacts to 3 Adapter Gold Plated Connector, 1 x Y-connector for dual recording, 1 x soft value storage bag with secure zipper.
- Our dual lavalier microphone allows 1 or 2 participants to be recorded in crystal clear sound without background noise.
- Simple to use. Plug 59” mic cable jack directly into device or plug into 79” extension cord that plugs directly into device. Clip the mic on your shirt and press record. If it’s windy, use the wind muff for better sound.
- For dual recording, plug each 59” mic cable jack directly into Y- connector that plugs directly into device. Use 3.5mm TRRS to TRS connector for laptop / pc / camera.
- Use the lapel microphone for iPhone iOS 6, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, and Android. PC, Mac, Tablets, Chromebook, DSLR Video Camera. For iPhones with no headphone jack, you will need an Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter (SOLD SEPERATELY).
SoLID (TM) Dual Lavalier Microphone Set comes with:
- 2 x Omnidirectional mic with wind muff (1m) on a “59 cable
- 2 x Extra long extension cable 79” (2m)
- 2 x Stainless steel black lapel clip
- 2 x Extra wind muff
- 1 x 3.5mm TRRS to TRS Adapter connector for laptop / pc / camera
- 1 x Y-connector
- 1 x Soft storage bag
COMPLETE INTERVIEW SET – Don’t waste time researching and money looking for different accessories and parts to get your microphone setup correctly. We include everything you need to use the microphone out of box without having to order more accessories without worries about compatibility issues. Others charge over $100 to buy everything we include in our complete set.
2-PACK INTERVIEW SET – Get an extra microphone to do interviews or co-host your vlogs or podcast. We’ve included all the extra accessories necessary to get your dual microphone setup right out of the box.
iPhone Users: For iPhones 7 and newer – lightning to 3.5mm adapter is needed. It is included inside iPhone 7, 7+, 8, 8+, and X package (hidden near earbuds)